In celebrating the spirit and journey of the athletes of Toronto 2017 North American Indigenous Games (NAIG), media are welcomed to join Toronto 2017 NAIG for the largest Indigenous sport and cultural gathering in North America.
Media who wish to cover any of the sport or cultural events of the Toronto 2017 NAIG are asked to review our media accreditation general requirements/eligibility and to complete the media accreditation form linked below.
General Media Accreditation Requirements/Eligibility
- The deadline for completing this application is Monday, June 26, 2017, 11:59 p.m. EST.
- If you are the individual planning to cover the Games and you are completing the application, the application must be accompanied by a letter of assignment from the publication that falls within the Toronto 2017 NAIG media eligibility guidelines in order to be considered.
- All letters of assignment should be completed by an assigning editor or producer and must be e-mailed on original company letterhead. FAXES WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED FOR CREDENTIAL APPLICATIONS OR LETTERS OF ASSIGNMENT.
- We cannot guarantee working space for anyone who does not submit a credential application by the deadline.
- Upon review and approval of an application by Toronto 2017 NAIG, news organizations will be emailed a letter of acceptance. The letter of acceptance will include information on media credential pickup dates and locations and will also include a digital copy of the official Toronto 2017 NAIG Media Guide.
- All correspondence should be either emailed to email@example.com or sent via post to: Toronto 2017 NAIG Media Operations, 2425 Matheson Blvd. East, Floor 7, Mississauga. ON. L4W 5K4, ATTN: Brittney D. Sault
For full Toronto 2017 NAIG Media Accreditation Requirements & Eligibility, click here.
Toronto 2017 NAIG Media Accreditation
To register as official media of the Toronto 2017 NAIG, click the icon below.